For Medical Emergency Insurance claims, kindly call 011 326 3951. For Travel related claims, kindly call 011 991 8419.
For the Insurer to assess your claim, the following information is required:
For Medical Emergency Insurance:
1. Personal details of insured and hospitalisation information;
2. Certificate from surgeon explaining the complication;
3. Accounts from Hospital, Surgeon, etc. for costs of medical complication;
4. Claim payment information.
For Travel Insurance:
1. Details of other insurance covering the same event;
2. Information and proof in support of the claim;
3. Documents or details of any communication in connection with the claim.
The Insurance will be settled within 48hours from the date of receiving a full set of Claims documentation and where no further claims assessment is required.